Laser Skin Resurfacing Richmond
Laser resurfacing is a treatment for reducing facial wrinkles and skin irregularities, such as blemishes or acne scars. Using short, concentrated beams of light, Laser Skin Resurfacing removes skin layer by laser, much more precisely than other procedures. This procedure is also known by several other names, including lasabrasion, laser peel or laser vaporization.
Good Candidates for Laser Skin Resurfacing include:
- Patients with fine lines or wrinkles around the eyes
- Patients with fine lines or wrinkles around the mouth
- Patients with fine lines or wrinkles on the forehead
- Patients with scars from acne
- Patients with non-responsive skin after a facelift
To schedule your consultation to learn if Laser Skin Resurfacing is right for you, contact Ferland Plastic Surgery today.