Richmond Plastic Surgeon - Dr. Louise Ferland
WELCOME to The Art of Surgery at Ferland Plastic Surgery by Dr. Louise Ferland. Dr. Ferland is a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery and can help you improve your appearance and self-confidence. Her practice, Ferland Plastic Surgery, is located at 2221 Pump Road, Richmond, VA 23233
Quality and Integrity
Dr. Ferland is a surgeon with integrity who provides quality work. Her attention to detail and her drive to achieve perfection is obvious when you meet her. She is very astute when it comes to new innovations on the market and she provides up to date and safe technologies to her patients. She has been in private practice for over 25 years.
- Dr. Ferland is the first surgeon in the state of Virginia to offer VECTRA 3D face, breast and body imaging for her patients.
- Dr. Ferland introduced the use of Botox facial injections as early as 1995 to her patients.
- Dr. Ferland first introduced the MTT – Minimal Tissue Trauma Technique of breast augmentation surgery in 2001, as taught by Dr. John Tebbetts of Dallas.
- Dr. Ferland first introduced the short scar mastopexy in 2003, as described by Dr. Madeleine LeJour of Belgium and Dr. Elizabeth Hall Finley of Banff Albert.
- Dr. Ferland is one of the very few surgeons in Richmond to successfully provide breast augmentation combined with short scar mastopexy as one surgery.
- Dr. Ferland is one of the first to provide CoolSculpting™ in Richmond.
- Dr. Ferland is the first in Richmond to provide new ‘Advantage’ CoolSculpting™ treatments.
- Dr. Ferland also provides Sculptra Aesthetic™, a non-surgical, new dermal filler.
- Dr. Ferland has earned an ‘Advanced Certificate in Cosmetic Surgery’ by the American Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Inc.
- Dr. Ferland is the first in Richmond to provide the Endoscopic Brow Lift, Midface Lift, Direct Brow Lift, Neck and SMAS Lift using ENDOTINE SOFT TISSUE FIXATION by MicroAire®.
- Dr. Ferland is the first surgeon in Richmond to offer Volbella XC injections for the lips.
- Visit Procedures to learn more about what Dr. Ferland provides.
Dr. Louise Ferland is pleased to provide CoolSculpting™ by Zeltiq at Ferland Plastic Surgery. CoolSculpting is the new FDA approved treatment for problem areas of fat. No needles, no surgery, no supplements, no downtime. CoolSculpting™ uses a precisely controlled cooling method called Cryolipolysis™ to target, cool, and eliminate fat cells without damage to neighboring tissue. Studies confirm that fat cells, when exposed to precisely controlled cooling for a sustained period of time, undergo a gradual reduction and cell death through a process called “induced apoptosis1”. Dr. Ferland is the first in Richmond to provide the newly designed Advantage Coolsculpting applicators to her patients with more comfort, shorter duration and more fat treated per application.
If you are one of the thousands of people each year considering aesthetic plastic surgery, Dr. LOUISE FERLAND has some good news for you. Recent advances in three dimensional (3D) photography, combined with revolutionary new software, allow prospective patients to preview what they will look like as a result of breast augmentation, facial procedures and more, well in advance of any surgery.
Sculptra Aesthetic is a new dermal injectable that actually stimulates growth of your own collagen. This new collagen can last 2 years (3 and 5 years also reported). Available from Dr. Louise Ferland a leader in the use of Sculptra Aesthetic.
- Monday to Thursday: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. – 2 p.m.
A cosmetic consultation fee of $75 pre-paid is charged when a consultation appointment is scheduled for ‘one area of concern.’
CoolSculpting consultations are at no charge since they are brief. Please schedule a cosmetic consultation if you wish to inquire about other procedures.
We’re pleased to offer our patients the CareCredit® card / EXTENDED PAYMENT PLAN. It is North America’s leading patient payment program that lets you begin your treatments immediately – then pay over time with convenient monthly payments that fit your budget. It works like a credit card, but is exclusively used for healthcare services. Your card can be used for follow-up visits or different procedures. When applying for the CareCredit® card, choose the Fixed Minimum Monthly Payment Plan also known as the Extended Payment Plan.
Dr. Ferland and her staff at Ferland Plastic Surgery understand that your medical care is a private matter. We will take the upmost care to protect your privacy before, during and after your care at our office.
- Manstein D, Laubach H, Watanabe K. Farinelli W, Zurakowski D, Anderson R. Selective cryolysis: a novel method of non-invasive fat removal. Laser Surg Med.2008,40:595-604.